Well today I went to the doctors for my 32 week checkup. My stomach is measuring at 31 (which is great news since I feel like a blimp) and my weight is right on target for my goal. The doctor refilled my prescription of percocet to help ease some of my pain as it's getting to be unbearable at times. I walked like a cripple person to the exam room where I could barely step up on the step to get on the table. The doc let me know that he's still planning on me having a normal delivery (my concern b/c I thought I was going to have to have a c-section). He also did a few tests to check my pain tolerance on my symphasis (which I about jumped off the table). He's starting to prepare me that I could be in a wheel chair in the next 4 weeks. Depending on how I'm doing in 4 weeks he also plans on doing an amnio to check the baby's lung development and if ok, take the baby early. He also put me on limited mobility to assist me in the coming up weeks. Today was the first time that I almost couldn't get out of my car by myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment