Friday, February 20, 2009

10 Months Old

02/20/2009 ~ Well today Jaryn turned 10 months old! It's been another exciting month of new events happening. To start off this monthly birthday, Jaryn came down with pneumonia, he had a mean cough, 104.3 fever and was very tired. After several trips to the doctor, they finally did a chest xray to confirm our thoughts. When we were at the doctor, Jaryn weighed in at 21lbs.

I also noticed on the same day that his 4th tooth has officially broken through. He now has added a top second over to the left tooth. This month Jaryn has also mastered going from a laying down position to sitting back up and towards the last few days of his month, he's also mastered crawling. FINALLY (of course I say this with huge hesitation), in fact I've got to go get him now because he's pulling DVD's off the bottom of the TV.

On a fun note, Jaryn has gotten down saying, "Mama". As soon as I walk out of a room that's all I hear lingering behind me, 'Mamamamamammaamamamama'. He's also started saying 'babababababa' (meaning bye bye, he doesn't have a baba) and swinging his arm full speed up and down. Jonathan keeps saying it's time to get his hair cut, but I just can't give in yet. For the last 4 years, I've regretted the fact that I let him cut Brayden's hair at 4 months old, so I'm trying to hold out until he's 1. But I do have to admit that he is starting to resemble Conan O'Brien with his crazy cock a doodle doo comb over but still way cuter!



No comments: