Monday, June 21, 2010

Brayden Lost his 1st Tooth

06/21/10 ~ Brayden lost his first tooth today with the babysitter.  It was one of those events that I figured it was going to happen without me but I was really hoping it wouldn't.  I didn't want to miss out on one of Brayden's 'first'.  I've been lucky enough to see all of them (I think) but this one I had to miss.  Sad time for Mom but I was so happy for him that I cried.  The pride is overwhelming!  It's interesting because Brayden hasn't had a 'first' lately, it's mainly Jaryn.  It brought back fun baby memories for me of how proud I am when he accomplishes these things. 


 Before bed and before he put his tooth under his pillow.

Missing tooth...the adult tooth came through behind it about a week ago.
 

Jaryn wanted in on the smiles.
 

Cute Brothers!
 

The Tooth Fairy left $5 for his tooth.
 

No comments: