July 25, 2010 ~ Today we took Brayden up to his first over night camp. He was actually there 4 days. It was really hard for me to be without my baby for that long. Even Jonathan would question, 'I hope he's having fun, Do you think he's sad? I'm worried about him.' The camp has a website that allowed us to log on and see daily pictures of what they campers were doing. That was nice until I saw a picture of Brayden not smiling and then I was paranoid that he wasn't having fun. Here's a few pictures from camp on the day we dropped him off.
Unloading all of Braydens clothes that I put in daily ziploc bags
Me and my BMan in his cabin
Brayden in his top bunk
After we made up his bed...he was so proud and was ready for us to go.
View outside his cabin at the dinner building
No comments:
Post a Comment