Friday, March 18, 2011

Mama's Day at the Zoo with the Boys!

3/18/11 ~ Today Jonathan had to work and 2 of my girl friends were taking their little ones to the zoo and invited us to go too.  Jaryn hadn't been feeling to great but I had hoped that getting him out on the nice day would help him feel better.  Little did I know, we went to the ER that night with a 104 temp and he tested positive for the flu.  I felt horrible that I made him go with us.  Poor baby!  :(




Brayden feeding the giraffes some lettuce

Jaryn taking a turn at it

Not a happy, sick baby :(

Boys petting the giraffes

3 Moms (2 are pregnant) and 5 kids

Brayden and the giraffes

Brayden feeding a bird

Jaryn trying to feed the birds :)

Brayden petting a bearded dragon...eekkk

Brayden on the carousel

Jaryn on the carousel

Brayden trying to climb the carousel when it was going

Me and my baby Jaryn on the carousel

Brayden getting geared up to ride the horse


He was doing the cowboy dance while on the horse (there was a 2nd grade girl with us and I think he was trying to impress her, ugh, we have a long way to go, mama will teach though)

My baby Jaryn on a horse for the first time ever and he loved it!


Feeling a little better after the tylenol/motrin alternate

Time for another dose of meds :(  The 3 of us on the gondola all the way up the side of Cheyenne Mountain.  Beautiful views of the animals and the city!

Later that night, in the ER with my sick baby.

No comments: