6/27/11 ~ My cousin Cassie and her family drove through Colorado for a summer vacation and stopped off at our house for a few days. I had so much fun staying up late talking and spending time with Cassie. It was like we'd never been apart. To me growing up, Cassie was my best friend and sister. I have a very close and special bond with her that I'm so grateful continues as we get older. I also had such an amazing time with Travis and their precious children. I truly wish we lived closer to spend more time together but I'll cherish the times we can be together.
I love the way Brayden is looking at Ellie
3 of them
Different 3 of them
All 4 of them :)
Just the boys!
Playing in the cold hot tub
They kinda look related :)
Brayden helped bring all the baby girl stuff upstairs that Cassie brought for us
Cassie, Travis, Alex and Ellie
Kissing Cousins
The 4 of us
Kids playing at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment