Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 Month Update

As you can see in the below pictures...trying to get a 4 month old to stay still long enough to get a picture can be humorous. Today we had Jaryn's 4 month check up. He weighs 14lbs 13.5oz and is 24 3/4 inches long, both putting him in the 50th percentile. The doctor also gave the thumbs up to start cereal. His appetite is huge and is starting to remind me of the way Brayden used to eat. Accompanying this doctor check up was 4 shots plus an oral immunization. Jaryn was in the best mood while the doc was checking him out, laughing, talking scooting all over the table, well at least until the shots came.
Jaryn is able to sit up, laugh, make noises, grab toys and of course put everything in his mouth. He also rolled over from his tummy to his back a few days ago (well he'll do anything to avoid tummy time). It's been a really fun month to watch him grow so much with his skills of doing things. He's also blessed me with more and more 9pm-7am nights, which has been FABULOUS!! I also have to completed my biggest accomplishment, I have gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was able to loose all 32lbs in 4 months, and finally all my clothes fit me again and I feel great.

He doesn't want the lamb next to him, he wants it on him.

Now he wants to eat the lamb.

This is his serious look.

Trying to eat him again

Ok here's the picture I was trying to get, well minus the hands in the mouth.
So happy

No comments: