08/19/2008 ~ Brayden started Pre-K last week on August 13th. It's so hard for me to believe that he'll be going to a real school next year. Well part of being a big boy is getting big boy assignments. Brayden had to turn a blank doll type paper into a replica of himself. I think Jonathan has been waiting for a school project for 4 years and little did I know, I was very anxious for it also. Luckily we had just cleaned out Brayden's room 2 weeks ago and still hadn't taken the bags of old clothes to Goodwill yet. So we pulled them out and managed to make a blank piece of paper look just like Brayden. And of course, Jonathan and I had more fun pulling out the glue gun and starting this project then Brayden could even fathom. So, in no time at all we made a miniature Brayden. He was so proud to take it to school, especially since he's was the only one with real clothes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment