09/21/08 ~ Today we decided to have fun on the 4 wheeler. We took the boys to a big mud pit and had at it. At first I was super scared so I kept coming home and asking Jonathan where and what I was supposed to do so I would tip over or get stuck. Eventually he just brought Jaryn and the truck over there so he could show me. Mommy's not near as brave or comfortable as Daddy is.
Me and B before we left to go ride, all clean.

Jaryn hung out in the garage with Daddy while me and Brayden went for a ride.

Daddy's turn in the truck.

Brayden and Daddy in the mud

Then it was Mommy's turn

Look how dirty my legs are, I kept telling Jonathan, "oh my gosh, there's mud on my Coach glasses"

Brayden helping to clean up the 4 wheeler.

Brayden was checking out his 4 wheeler.
No comments:
Post a Comment