Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Month Update

11/20/2008 ~ I am so shocked that my baby is turning 7 months old today. I love watching him change everyday. I catch a glance of me holding him sometimes and I can see me holding Brayden. It's such an amazing experience to have two precious children. Jonathan and I both can't fathom how Brayden was once this tiny, it makes you want to slow down and watch everything they do. I had to take both the boys to the doctors for a sick visit along with getting flu shots. Jaryn weighed in at a massive 19lbs 4oz and Brayden weighed in at a VERY solid 46lbs. I can't belive how big both of them are. Jaryn has starting showing signs of asthma, just like Brayden did with his random weezing. He also his first ear infection and I have to say he's handled it like a champ. Other then the cough and runny nose I had no idea his ears were bothering him. Jaryn is allowing me to sleep all night from 8pm until 6am then back down after eating until 8am. Now if I can just remember to go to sleep when he does we'll be doing really well. He's mastering all his foods well and has accomplished getting on a schedule with 3 meals, 2 naps, 5 nursing sessions and a ton of smiles. Jaryn has regressed on his rolling over status, he has no problem getting to his belly but absolutely refuses to roll back to his back. I have tried being 'tough mom' but can't stand to see him struggle and roll him back over. Both Brayden and Jaryn have enjoyed going through all of Brayden's baby toys that we saved. Every time I find a new one I tell Brayden the memory I have of it. Like the giraffe that has teeth marks on the ears or the stuffed animal that recites The Lords Prayer.


No comments: