04/20/10 ~ Today by baby turned 2! At his check up, he weighed 27lbs 13 oz (45%), length was 35" (80%) and head circumference was 52" (98%). I'm not sure where the past 2 years have gone. I feel like Jaryn has such an independent spirit which has been both good and bad. He communicates well and has mastered difficult words like 'Muffler' (aka pacifier). He is extremely addicted to his blanket and muffler and has made these 2 things a permanent accessory where ever we go. He passed his second dentist check up with the only suggestion of loosing the pacifier. Jaryn has just started crawling up in Brayden's bed at night and they watch tv or read a book together. The two of them are absolute best friends. Jaryn enjoys watching music videos and will just get lost watching them. He still has his shoe fetish but it has subsided a little. And he is still very much a very picky eater. I can't wait to see how molds into a 3 year old over the next 12 months.
Mama and Baby Jaryn in his birthday hat that Janet made him at school.
I'm sorry but did my 2 year old just throw a spiral
Just enjoying a beautiful morning Colorado mountain view
Had to take 35 pictures and this was the best.
Someone wanted in the session.
My Sweet Angel
So Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment