Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nana & PawPaw Visit

2/20/11 ~ Despite the stomach flu going through our household the day they arrived, we still had a great day and a half with my dad and step mom.  Sandy has never met Jaryn and my dad hadn't seen the boys for over 2 years, so I was thrilled to have everyone together for the 1st time.  Plans had to change and they ended up getting a hotel down the street and I let them have my car so they were free to do a few tourist things.  We met up for a swim in the hotel pool and dinner.  The next day (last day), we all took an easy drive through the mountains and topped off the day with a trip to ChuckE Cheese with Nana & PawPaw.   

Finally, 10 minutes before we dropped my dad and Sandy off, the boys felt better enough to take a picture with them.


I had to bribe Jaryn to look at the camera for this picture

No comments: