Friday, February 4, 2011

Our New Addition

02/04/11 ~ Today we found out we're expecting another child.


 
This is the video of me telling Jonathan I was pregnant.  I sent the picture above to him as a text message.  I waited until he was home before I sent it so I could see his reaction.  But he was way to tired to get up and check his phone when it beeped.  I patiently talked to him about his day and patiently waited until he got up to look at his phone, all while having the camera in my hand ready to go. 


This is us telling the boys about the new baby.  We waited until we confirmed the baby with an ultrasound at 8 weeks.  'The Bug' that Brayden refers to the stomach flu that went through our house a few weeks earlier.  He just didn't understand why I kept saying we all had a bug and related 'the bug' to a baby.  Precious, innocent minds make us smile.  

 

No comments: