4/4/11 ~ Today was the day that we decided to make it public that we were expecting our 3rd child. We let Jaryn wear this shirt to his home daycare to share the news. I didn't tell anyone and wanted to see how long it took before they took his jacket off and figured it out. Well, it took about 45 seconds. I was barely pulling out of the neighborhood when my phone rang and I heard 'CONGRATULATIONS!'
This is also the shirt that Brayden wore to tell Jonathan that I was pregnant with Jaryn. I've attached a picture at the bottom of Brayden wearing the same shirt. I love how their personality shows through each of them in the pictures :)
My funny baby!!
Front of his shirt
Back of his shirt
My sweet B-Man that was excited when he found out he was going to be a big brother for the first time. 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment