4/17/11 ~ Today we had little scare 30 minutes before our Sunday Kohls Family shopping time. I started to have some bleeding. Fear sank in and the worst things came to my mind. I called the Doc and was told to go to the ER just to make sure everything was ok. Off Jonathan and I went to the hospital to spend the day. Short story is, the bleeding stopped and they determined via ultrasound that I had Marginal Placenta Previa. They put certain restrictions on me and told me what to watch for and how this will affect the rest of my pregnancy.
Good news is, we got another ultrasound out of it :). Sooo, we took the opportunity to ask this Tech if he had any gender predictions. He looked and was very reserved in telling me what his guess was but finally came around and said, girl. He was quite relieved when I told him the other Tech had also guessed girl 3 days earlier. He gave it an 85% positive guess.
The second and third frames are of the baby's face. The fourth picture is looking down from the top of her head, showing her legs crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment